Strayed Soul Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Could someone please make me a signature banner. I want a picture of vash from trigun and the name Strayed Soul somewhere in it I dont care about the piture I just want one.
Kieko Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [i][color=navy]Here you go! Don't know if it's what you're looking for, but I made you a banner! I tried to find a picture that matches your avatar.[/color][/i]
Strayed Soul Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 Im looking for one of the more long ones you know what I mean? Kind of like the one at the top of the forum just with vash different colors and Strayed Soul somewhere and not as tall. -Edit- I found a picture that I would like in it but dont make it this big shorten it and make it long like the signature made for the guy who wanted the ifirit one. ( See Ifirit Banner) [url]http://thumbs.deviantart.com/300W/fs4.deviantart.com/i/2004/192/4/0/Vash.jpg[/url] -Edit 2- Could you please also put For Love and Peace.... In there as well?
Kieko Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [i][color=navy]Is this better? Your link didn't work, so I just used your avatar instead. I hope this is ok ^_^!.[/color][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now