Guest flameingblack Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Now that I have you attention, I would like to have a Starfox banner. More spasifically, a banner with various starfox [i]heros[/i] on it (Fox, Slippy, Falco, ect) Thankies!
ArunueShekamari Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Penguins? Ah, well. Here ya are, hope you like em....I made ya an avi tooo.
Guest flameingblack Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 XP I shoulda mentioned this wasn't for this board. Thoguh it is good. It was actually meant for a team banner at my site....Oh well lol
ArunueShekamari Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 Ya little sunofa.....ah well. ^-^ hope ya like it.
Guest flameingblack Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 [quote name='ArunueShekamari']Ya little sunofa.....ah well. ^-^ hope ya like it.[/quote] I like it. Nice cuts BTW, I hate cutting out characters from games. That's why I asked someone else to do it XP
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now