Zephyr Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 I am looking for another Noir banner. Here are the specific things I am looking for: --Background of the scene in episode 1 where Kirika is standing on the I-beam at the construction site, backlit by the sun. --The "Noir" logo that appears on the DVD covers --The words: "Where the black sun never sets" Thanks in advance to anyone that creates a banner.
Turdle Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 Here you go, I don't know if it's the right picture but I've never seen the anime so I wasn't sure. If you want something changed let me know.
Zephyr Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 Here is the picture of the scene I was refering to. [url=http://www.projectnoir.com/images/episodes/episode01/cap10.jpg][COLOR=DarkRed]Click here for Kirika Pic[/COLOR][/url] It took me half-an-hour of Google just to realize that maybe I should check the [i]official[/i] Project Noir page. :sweat:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now