Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This game is for rating your current desktop. Take a picture of it by pushing the Print Screen button on your kepboard then pasting it in paint. Save it then put it in photo bucket or something then put it here. Here is mine happy rating.

[Img]http://img46.exs.cx/img46/2543/walpaper.jpg[/Img]
Posted
You only have Messenger 6.1 - I'm so disgusted - I fail you now.

Hm... seriously? I would like a little more in the way of variety. The pics are nice... but something else would be cool. But you're not looking for advice - you want a rating..

8.0/10
Posted
^_^ Let see...
It has a nice variety of images as well as the colors which fixes the theme in a pretty calm yet meaningful way. Not regarding the icons and toolbar, I would give a 9.
Posted
[size=1]I don't really see this thread going anywhere.

In any case, there was a fairly recent thread about posting desktop images in the Art forum. I'm not sure what's happened to it since, but your best chance at such a thread would be there.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...