The Anonymous Usual Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Well, I've been watching the anime "Case Closed" a lot lately, and I really like the show. So I figured, why not get an avatar of it? I'd like one that has Conan on it. Thanx alot. :D :D :D :D
Turdle Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 here you go, if you want something changed let me know.[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20144[/IMG]
Shinichi Kudou Posted July 13, 2005 Posted July 13, 2005 [quote name='Turdle]here you go, if you want something changed let me know.[IMG']http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20144[/IMG][/quote] [SIZE=1] [COLOR=Navy]Wow. Awesome avatar. I wish I could make avatars like that T_T[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now