Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#9933ff]Is there anything else you want on the banner/avatar, like words, or your name or anything? And, would you like the same image of Robin from the banner into the avatar, or would you rather have a diff. image? (and do you want words on the avvie?) Any particular color scheme you want?

I hope to finish your request by later today (as it's 1:00 A.M. my time), but that's looking rather busy for me - if you don't mind waiting until Saturday. =)[/color]
Posted
Well, on the avatar, i want my username and the background to be black to make robin stand out.

And a white background for the banner with the words 'Witch Hunter Robin' on it with Amon and Robin. You can do whatever you like with the words (font, size) I would like the colour of the font to be black. Other than that, let ur creative side take over.
Posted
[B]OOPS![/B]

I maked b4 u post that post...^^* so i don't thin u wann 2 use it but anyways..here is the sig...

[IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/amgoddess-sig.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]That's loads better than what I was going to do, lol. I'll still make the banner if you really really want, and of course, I'll make an avvie. I forgot to ask, should it be the new 180x100 size or 100x100?[/color]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Sorry for posting this so late. I tried to, before, but my compie kept freezing. :/ I was really disappointed I couldn't find a good "complimentary" image as an avatar, so I used practically the same one as Robin in the banner. I hope you like it. (If you're really unhappy, I can always make a new one...) Well, here it is:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...