Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Any Samurai deeper Kyo fans out there


Recommended Posts

Guest Benitaro
Posted
If so please let me know :sleep: [COLOR=DarkGreen]Any .hack/sign/legend of twilight fans also[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][FONT=Arial]I love .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu! And .hack//Sign. Both have really great plots and such. I like the style too. But I have never seen/read Samurai Deeper Kyo... Whats it about?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Benitaro
Posted
I like kite and Balmug.[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]And Samurai deeper is about a nice guy who habors a powerful samurai Demon eyes Kyo who is searching for his body so he can exact his horrible revenge and take back his title as worlds strongest samurai :wigout:
Posted
The official Samurai Deeper Kyo thread is located [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37257][u]here[/u][/URL]. Please post in that topic if you'd like to discuss any aspect of the show. More importantly, keep in mind that OtakuBoards places a strong emphasis on producing quality discussion--simply asking for fellow fans to declare themselves as such really won't do the trick.

Feel free to private message me or one of the other moderators if you come up with any questions, comments or concerns. Thank you very much. ^_^

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...