Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How do you join a club or whatever you call it?


Recommended Posts

Guest MangaFreak
Posted
After clicking my profile it always says that manga freak is not a member of any group. How do you join or create these groups? I would like to just check them out and if they weren't to my liking then make my own. It would be pleasing to have a club of darkness. Well any way, how do you join them?
I'll be waiting for a reply.
Posted
Yeah, I've been wondering that too. How do we join clubs on Otakuboards? What clubs are there on Otakuboards?

(Sorry mods, i couldn't think of anything else to say)
Posted
The groups are just built into the boards by default and they show up in the profiles even though it is inactive. This is a part of the site that is inactive and will probably remain that way. As far as I know there are no plans to make the groups option active.

For future reference any questions dealing with the functions of the site need to be addressed in the [B]Suggestions and Feedback[/B] forum. Also before starting a post make sure there isn't an existing thread dealing with the subject. Thanks!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...