Skillgannon Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 hey could some one make me a banner with a picture of jan lee from DOA 3 with skillgannon on it somewhere? prefeably with his black atire
Kenshin_K Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 If you can get me pics, I can try. I can't find any.
Skillgannon Posted July 28, 2004 Author Posted July 28, 2004 thanx man ill see if i can get some by tommorrow
Kenshin_K Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 No problem. The sooner I get the pics, the sooner I can try to make it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now