Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, even if we realy hate our grannies (i don't, mine are wonderful) we should give them some respect, after all, They made our parents, and parents made us
Posted
Personally I'd tell her to **** off. But that's just me.

Really though, I do think you should assert these feelings more directly. Actually tell your grandmother that she's nosy, rude, and flat-out wrong. Explain it to her, in not so many words, that she should let you live your life your way, and that she doesn't know everything, and that Bible-beating old women are a menace to all forms of civilized life.

[PLEASE NOTE: The last few comments were of personal opinion and if there is any inheritance to be had you should not mention such emotions and instead butt-kiss until that big bed pan in the sky.]

Honestly, there is a certain advantage to direct confrontation. If she is anything of a filial grandmother, she should be ashamed at not only embarassing you, your husband, but the very fabric of your lives as well. Not to mention she made an *** of herself numerous times.

There's that, or total dettachment from your grandmother. Both would solve an amount of the problems, but not all of them.

Just a suggestion from your friendly neighborhood nuke. :toothy:


PS: Catholics are the most hypocritical bastards on the face of the Earth and they all deserve to be boiled in oil.

PPS: I'm a Christian, too. So shush.

PPPS: I don't officially practice any type of organized religion.

PPPPS: I like pie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...