Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=navy][i]Yes, as it stands, I am asking others for a banner. I could make one myself, but I want to see what other people can make. There are, however guidelines, so you don't have to just guess at what I would like.

[b]Color[/b]
Background color: It doesn't really matter, but a blurred image of a live city would be good. But, like I said, be creative ^_^. You can do something different if you want.

Basic coloring:I would like the banner's colors to be what you could call "cold" colors. You know, like blues, purples, grays, etc. But you don't have to use those colors, use whatever "cold" colors you think are best.

[b]Theme[/b]
Who/What I Want On It: I would like any person on it. They can be real or anime or manga. Just make sure they look sad.

Emotion/Feeling: I would likethe banner to have a kind of hopelessness sadness feel to it.

What I Want It To Say: Either "Caught in oblivion" or "Trapped in reality"




Thanks to whoever makes this for me! I look forward to seeing the results!
~Kieko[/color][/i]
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Here you are, I hope you like it, dear. Tell me if i need to change anything.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[img]http://img4.imagetown.net/15819475.jpg[/img]
[url]http://img4.imagetown.net/15819475.jpg[/url]
Posted
[i][color=navy]It's good, Arunue! I don't mean to be picky, but I can't see the person's face. That's the only thing, though! Good job! I'm going to see if anyone else replies, though ^_^.


So, yeah, who else is going to try? I'm still open for any new banners!

~Kieko[/color][/i]
Posted
[color=navy][i]I really like that one! It's better than the first, I think! I'm still going to wait for other people to send requests before I make a desicion, but thanks ^_^.

~Kieko[/color][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...