Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello,I am new here.I would realy like to get to know you guys,Ive seen the artwork and writing and I think they are amazing!Please be my freind!I draw and write ,so I hope you can see my work too!Thank you.
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards Lusheeta. Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. The rules and FAQ can be found on the left navigation menu.

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that then having a ton of introduction threads.

Also, we have pretty high standards when it comes to the quality of posts (ie: making them well thought out with care given to grammar). When you re-read the rules page it will make more sense to you.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...