Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi! I'm new to the boards, so...bear with me if this comes across a bit strange.
I wanted to ask if someone could make me a banner and avatar from an image that I already have. I'd really appreciate it if a few of you--or even just one--would try. Now..let's see if I can't attach this thing...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/Hikaryu/commission.jpg[/IMG]

...Okay. And if that doesn't show, I attempted to attach the file just in case.
What I'd like is for the banner and avatar to match, with my username on both. On the banner, if you can make it like that, I'd like it to say "Loving Without My Soul..."
You can change the tone or whatever you like, of coure...aritist's privelige. ^^ And for those who make an attempt, thank you so very much in advance.

-Ryuma-
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]here ya're, hope ya like em.

[B]Sig:[/B]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pfd1c47336d53754e92d7ea2ce7375960/f7a1cd52.jpg[/img]

[B]Avi:[/B]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pb43bed8c3902fa0c59eb8c9a1a4dbcf1/f7a22480.jpg[/img][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...