Persona Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hello, as you can tell that I'm a new member here. I would like to ask a faver to anyone, if they can do a banner for me. I really can't specify what kind really....well I would like something that has at least some type of angel on it. I don't know something deep or mysterious. I would really appreciate it if someone would do me that favor. I will gradually appreciate it. Thank You.[/COLOR]
Shi no Tenshi Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 Sure thing. I love angels or anything with wings so it'll be my pleasure.
PiroMunkie Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 [size=1]This is probably a little darker or morbid than you want, but I was just bored as hell, and when you said "angel" this was the first thing that came to mind, heh. I had fun making it though, it killed some time. [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20474&stc=1[/img][/center] [/size]
Shi no Tenshi Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 I thought it was kinda rude to take someone's request if someone else was working on it ;s Anywho.
PiroMunkie Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 [QUOTE=Shi no Tenshi]I thought it was kinda rude to take someone's request if someone else was working on it ;s Anywho.[/QUOTE][size=1]I was actually working on mine before you posted, so watch what you say. =P It is always good to have options, anyway.[/size]
Shi no Tenshi Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 Oh that's alright. I just get peeved when people take up requests when they know someone else has already taken it up.
ArunueShekamari Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 so i guess this makes it a contest? I love pissing people off.... [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pb5feebd42eb6dccaf1e0d14789bfe812/f79ec0b6.jpg[/img]
Persona Posted August 1, 2004 Author Posted August 1, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Um....Thanks everyone for your banners I love them all. But which to choose from? You guys really made it into a contest(lol). But I thank you all for taking some time for making a banner for me(Sniff Sniff) Anyways I guess i'll have to change the baner from time to time, because I love them all. But The one I'll use first...is...........[/COLOR] P.S Just how exactly do you put it in my signature(Stupid). But I tried I must be doing something wrong.
ArunueShekamari Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 [COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]copy the url. then put it in [img]tags[/img] when you eidit your sig. eg: [img]URLhere[/img][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Persona Posted August 2, 2004 Author Posted August 2, 2004 [CENTER][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Shi no Tenshi PiroMunkie ArunueShekamari [/COLOR] [/CENTER] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Thank you all for making a banner for me and I do plan to use all of the ones you gave me from time to time. I chose Shi no Tenshi's, because you were the first who posted. Then it goes in order and I will make sure credit is given to all. Again TY! Lots of love. Plus I would like to asanother favor(soory) But can one of you's make me an Avi? If it's no hassle?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now