Shu-chan Posted August 4, 2004 Posted August 4, 2004 Can anyone plz make a sig/banner out of this pic and put the name horohoro or Shu-chan. [IMG]http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/02.01/reviews/3/pic.jpg[/IMG] Or of another gravitation pic with a blue background.
ArunueShekamari Posted August 4, 2004 Posted August 4, 2004 [SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=SeaGreen]I tryed using that pic, but when I edited the size, it got all blurry, so I used a different pic, if thats alright. I hope this is alright. Tell me if you want anything changed.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p3feca789154573a46ef52e470a12870a/f78fb4d5.jpg[/img] [COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]edit: heres one with a border[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pf6a321cf29d60fc633c78a203660780c/f78fa372.jpg[/img]
Shu-chan Posted August 5, 2004 Author Posted August 5, 2004 wow thx! It´s awesome! could you also do the same one with the name horohoro on it?
ArunueShekamari Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid133/pe2602747bc63e3c5fdfadd46af204cbc/f78c3db3.jpg[/img] :D
ArunueShekamari Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 [COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]No problem, hun. ^-^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now