Jump to content
OtakuBoards

need avi and sig


Recommended Posts

Guest ouhokan
Posted
plz do something with this pic i drew it it looks whey to cartoony if you whant do some detaillwork on it and when your done do not put yourname or myname i just what a nice lookin avi and sig for a forum that me and my friends are on
PLZ AND THANK YOU;
[IMG]http://www2.oekakibbs.com/bbs/mangamastery/data/5.jpg[/IMG]
Guest ouhokan
Posted
[quote name='youta moteuchi']I did the drawing again... my style, hehe. Do you like ti?[/quote]
yes thats almost perfect just if the pic could be in the center!
then thats it thanks!
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20551[/IMG]
Posted
so, seriously: did you like it? The banner and everything....

please, let me know, that's the second banner and avatar I made, and the first I made for someone....

I'm sending the original drawing.

see ya.
Guest ouhokan
Posted
[QUOTE=youta moteuchi]so, seriously: did you like it? The banner and everything....

please, let me know, that's the second banner and avatar I made, and the first I made for someone....

I'm sending the original drawing.

see ya.[/QUOTE]
yes thoase are perfect remind me to talk to you when i need something awsome! :D :D
Guest ouhokan
Posted
heres the wite one with black background!
no!!!!!!!! its too big!!!!!!!!! oh welli got it saved and i will be putting it on my site dont worry il put wht originaly drew it
go to:
[url]http://www.geocities.com/fartwillow/index2.html[/url]
go to 2ond link and thats where i wil put it if you want to see my drawings go to the section below that on my geocities page
how long did it take for you to redo the pic the 1st time?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...