ArunueShekamari Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 [COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]I would like someone to make me a nice 550x200[pixles] banner for another site. Please have on it some sort of basketball based anime. EG: Girl Got Game or Harlem Beat[use manga pics if need be] You don't have to use those but they're examples. I would like it to have cursive and preferably white text saying "Don't underestimate me." Either that, or make me a 550x200 banner with a nice black and white pic from GirlGotGame [maybe a pic from the manga] and have it say "I may be a shorty, but I'm a shorty that can fly!" Thank you verry much to whoever would make this for me.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Angelic_Voice Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 500 X 200 right..?^^ [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/ArunueShekamari-sig-01.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/ArunueShekamari-sig-01.jpg[/url] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/ArunueShekamari-sig-04.gif[/IMG] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/ArunueShekamari-sig-04.gif[/url] hope ya like't..^^
ArunueShekamari Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 THANK YOU!! thanks, they're beautifull. ^_____^ *hugs* Edit: I'm sorry I didn't mention it....but maybe if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you take out my sn on them and put in "R. R.P." ? you don't have to if it would be too much trouble....
Angelic_Voice Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 like this? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/ArunueShekamari-sig-05.gif[/IMG] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/ArunueShekamari-sig-05.gif[/url] I couldn't do it with anothe one..hope is oki..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now