Dragons_Bait15 Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Wolud someone create a banner with Duo and Death Scyth on it and the words, For the sake of the colonies, I'll gladly become the God of Death once again. Please
Angelic_Voice Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 let me know if u wann 2 change something..!^^ [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/Dragons_Bait15-sig-01.gif[/IMG] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/Dragons_Bait15-sig-03.gif[/url] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/Dragons_Bait15-sig-03.gif[/IMG] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/Dragons_Bait15-sig-03.gif[/url]
Dragons_Bait15 Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 THank You Very Much, I really like it. It's an art what you do makeing banners and avies. Thank You
Angelic_Voice Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [COLOR=Royalblue]no problem..!^^ glad u like't and I don't really know what u meant there..is that a qustion..??? [QUOTE]It's an art what you do makeing banners and avies.[/QUOTE] [/COLOR]
Dragons_Bait15 Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 Sorry, I meant. It's an art you do, and so on. I don't really use that much puncuation sometimes. sorry
Angelic_Voice Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]oh..u don't need 2 sorry..it's just me..that can't understand english.. :D [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now