Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd like a Steel Angel Kurumi banner please.

I want the banner to have Kurumi on the right side, her eyes closed. On the left side I want Steel Angel Kurumi written in white letters.

The background of the banner should be light pink, and the border the color red and kind of thick. Thanks

P.S. if you could find an image with Kurumi having wings on her back and her eyes closed, that'd be better!!
Posted
I'm kind of confused. :confused:

So, you have a pic of her, but you can't find one with white letters? I don't have any pics; can't you just write it on the banner? What program do you have?
Posted
[QUOTE=Kagome 1]I'm kind of confused. :confused:

So, you have a pic of her, but you can't find one with white letters? I don't have any pics; can't you just write it on the banner? What program do you have?[/QUOTE]
write it..? u meant make it..??? well I can try..^^ I use paint shop right now...my father delect my photoshop pro...but i'm going 2 buy it soon..it's espensive..!XD
Posted
[color=royalblue][color=royalblue]*blushes!* thanx 4 the comment..! :D i'll do it as fast as I can..!^^[/color]

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] is this one oki..??? ;) [/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/Kagome1-sig-01.jpg[/img]

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/Kagome1-sig-01.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/Kagome1-sig-01.jpg[/url]

[color=teal]Please do not double post. You may always use the Edit button, even for attaching images. ;) -Syk3[/color]
Posted
i know animesoul made you one alreay but i gave it a shot anyways. Hope you like it.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20698&stc=1[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...