Guest shinya Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 i'm not exactly sure where to put this so I just posted here. hello ^_^
sakura18 Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 HI HI!!!!! It's an honor to be your first reply!! ^-^ *bows* Welcome to the OB! My name is Sakura18 but you may call me sakura if you wish! I'm new here too so let's hope we can have fun! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and threads! *bows*
Krycifer Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 Hi and welcome to OB.You may want to read the rules before starting a new thread. You should include your introduction in your first post rather then start a new thread.
Panda Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 Welcome to theOtakuBoards shinya. Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. The [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]Rules[/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?]FAQ[/URL]. They can also be found on the left navigation menu. We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that, than having a ton of introduction threads. If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun! ~Panda
Recommended Posts