Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I'd like someone to make me a banner and avatar please with sephiroth. I want sephiroth's face in the avi and it must say MILZ, and I want the banner to say ultimamilz and show sephiroth, but don't use the same pic for both. And use cool pics of sephiroth, not the dumb ff7 ones, use pics from like advent children, or kingdom hearts if u must. Thanks.
Posted
Demanding eh? Well, if I find some cool pics of Sepiroth, I can try. ^_^ *also Sepiroth fan* Any particular poses you would like to see on it/them? Would it be alright to use fanart pics too if they were exceptional? I know of some good ones. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...