Jump to content
OtakuBoards

FMP 2... Where can I find it?


Recommended Posts

Guest dark_itachi814
Posted
Ok... I was wondering if anyone knows any websites or stores where I can buy or download fmp2 episodes? I really, really want to watch them 'cuz the ending to the first FMP was kind of ... I dunno, not that great. I just HAVE to know what happens so... reply if you know where I can find it. THX!
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards, itachi.

Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu has been licensed by ADV. I assume they'll get around to releasing it eventually, so for now you'll just have to sit tight and wait. If you'd like to discuss any aspect of FMP or Fumoffu, please post in our official FMP thread (which can be found by checking the Directory sticky at the top of the page). Thank you very much. ^_^

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...