Dagger Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 If you'd like to learn more about this anime, I suggest that you reply to the official Big O topic (which is located [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=26828][u]here[/u][/url]). As not everyone has seen the show, I added spoiler tags to the more revealing parts of your post. To create them yourself, simply type [spoiler]text[/*spoiler], but be sure to omit the asterisk. I'm going to go check the next few pages of the forum; there's a thread rather similar to yours which has been floating around for quite a few months. Assuming I can find it, I'll merge the two topics. :) EDIT: And the merge hath been performed. ~Dagger~
Guest Danni Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 well saying about anime(s) having influencing you on joining the army, i wouldn't know what to say to that really, because even though I have recenatlly joined the cadets, I can't honestly say that it was because of anime i chose to do that. Even though I never even considered that option since watching anime. I dunno, It's weird. [COLOR=Navy]You're quite welcome. :) I deleted your thank-you note, however, since double-posting isn't allowed. ~Dagger~[/COLOR]
Daisuke hige Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 I think the animes that have had the most effect on me are FLCL: because it taught me that growing up means more than just getting older. Trigun: it taught me the meaning of life. Naruto:if you try hard enough you can reach any goal, and thats all I can think of right now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now