Guest kozmicprincess Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 i am building a website and i want anime art on my home page, of a girl (drawn to look like me, i would provide a pic of myself) lying on a piano dressed in pink....i pretty much have all the detail in mind i just can't draw for crap. if there is anyone here who thinks they have time and patience to help me, please get back to me on here or on aim - kozmicprincess24. thank you :o
Angelic_Voice Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 i'll try..if u can give me a pic of u... :D
Turdle Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 I can give it a shot for you, I haven't drawn anything in a while so it'll be nice to give it a go. Just post a picture and I'll get started on it. I can't guarantee a product tho.
Guest Mana Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Well I'll draw it for you if you give me any photos I'll need or whatever. I'm a great artist, just go look at my art in art studio. Just PM me if you want me to draw this for you. I can finish the art in just a few days. I'm a busy dude, lol. -MILZ
Guest kozmicprincess Posted September 4, 2004 Posted September 4, 2004 well, i had a guy who started doing the artwork for me and it was great so far. but he hasn't been online in over a week, so i'm beginning to think he either got really busy or just lost interest. it sucks, b/c he was doing so well :( i'm gonna give it a few more days, and if i don't hear from him then i will come back and post a pic of me, and the details of what i was looking for. i want to get the site up soon. thank you to everyone who replied....i'll be back to let you know. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now