Guest RazeK Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 Hi I would like to have a banner and a avatar from this picture of green arrow. The banner could maybe have a cooler backround, my name or some cool text. Thanks in advance!
Skye Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 [color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]Hiya! ^_^ I haven't done a request in along time, so I thought I'd take a shot at it. All I ask is that you give me credit in your signature. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20939&stc=1[/img] Seh avi-ness. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20940&stc=1[/img] And your banner, sir.[/color][/font][/size]
Guest RazeK Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 Very nice and very fast work! I like it. I'll leave it open in case anyone else want to give it a go. Thanks again Delirium! [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Oh yes. And I'd like a banner from this brood war screenshot too. If anyone can capture the storm and maybe write "BW 4 Ever" or something, that would be awesome. Thanks alot! [color=teal]Double posts are not acceptable. In the future, please use the Edit button instead. ;) -Syk3[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now