Guest Mana Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 This is Hang Yu, a girl from China that went to my High School last year. She just graduated, and is a wonderful artist. Tell me what you think of her. I rate her a 9/10. She's that beautiful!! I almost gave her a 10/10, but that's perfect, and she's not quite perfect, who is? So tell me what you think please...
Charles Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 [QUOTE=MysticKnight]This is Hang Yu, a girl from China that went to my High School last year. She just graduated, and is a wonderful artist. Tell me what you think of her. I rate her a 9/10. She's that beautiful!! I almost gave her a 10/10, but that's perfect, and she's not quite perfect, who is? So tell me what you think please...[/QUOTE][center][img]http://img10.exs.cx/img10/9789/whocares4.jpg[/img][/center] [center] [/center] [left]It's hardly feasible to assign a numerical value to a stranger. I wouldn't label anyone I know with a tangible value either--it just seems like a silly thing to do. If you're talking about looks alone, well then, this is just another perfect example of why we no longer have a picture forum.[/left]
Recommended Posts