SaiYaNgUrL Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 duz anyone have.... cardcaptors gif yu-gi-oh gifs evangelion gifs sailor moon gifs gundam gifs love hina gifs pokemon gifs jus wunderin cuz i luv em all!
Shy Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I got me lots of sailor mmon GIF's. Just e-mail me for them: [email]Shyguy511@hotmail.com[/email] bye ;)
Ryan Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 I used to have a million of Pokemon gifs but i deleted all of them because they too much space on my comp
TheGuy Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 I have a Tenchi Muyo pic but , I'm not sure if you want it. If you do email me @ [email]flashback108@hotmail.com[/email]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now