lcrisler Posted September 12, 2004 Posted September 12, 2004 Just wondering, like that other guy with Vandread, if anyone else is a fan of Saiyuki? I have all twelve discs, comprising both seasons of the show...I still have half the second season to go though...been distracted by season 5 of the Sopranos and seasons 1 & 2 of Dark Angel (and, MAHOROMATIC! YUM!) The DVD's,in my opinion are nicely done, and include cultural information explaining some of the jokes... the characters talk a lot of smack...it's great! Also, it draws certain comparisons to DBZ according to the guy that got me into it...the only thing I see them having in common is a character named Goku...someone wanna help me out? Maybe it's just because I think DBZ is mindless drivel and have never watched the other series... Ah well...holla back at me...
Solo Tremaine Posted September 12, 2004 Posted September 12, 2004 [COLOR=#503F86]There is a Sayuki thread [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39903]here[/URL], in which you can discuss the series. Please be sure to check for existing topics before starting a new one, either by using th Official Threads Directory Sticky at the top of the page, or running a search of the forum. Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts