silpheedpilot Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 Lets see here...I'll provide the pictures. You provide the banner. Thats how it goes! Haha! I'm wanting an Initial D banner. I'll provide pictures and all that fun stuff for you to work with, and if it's not too much trouble I'd like the word "Intialize!" somewhere on the banner! Thanks much! [IMG]http://www.tuningpt.com/store/initiald/fujiwarab.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.tuningpt.com/store/initiald/anikib.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.tuningpt.com/store/initiald/inatzumab.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.tuningpt.com/store/initiald/civicb.jpg[/IMG] ^----This one is a little harder to work with, I suppose. Well thanks to any, and all who help me out! I appreciate it and of course I'll display your name so everyone can see your wonderful banner! Thanks again!
eino89 Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Blue][B]Here. Let me know if you would like any changes. Also how you like it.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now