Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry dude your in the wrong area. If you want to request a banner you have to go to the art studio and ask there. This thread will be closed down so i wouldnt borther with it any more. ;)
Posted
[size=1]Don't play mod, JC Goodwin. If you haven't got something constructive to offer, please don't post in a thread. We'll end up with thirty people saying "This thread is gonna be closed, better watch out or you'll piss off the mods!"

Having said that, I [i]am[/i] going to move this to the correct forum. iluvsasuke, [b]please be sure to read out rules before you continue posting.[/b][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Umm... Is this thread the right one? Anyway, I know I said I would make you a banner if no one else did, but I've been swamped with school. As soon as some free time during the weekend rolls my way, your banner will be the first thing on my to-do list.

Just reply to this post and tell me if there's anything specific you want in the banner before I actually make it (i.e., a certain character or a quote).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...