Drake Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 I'm new and I think I'm in need of a banner! Hopefully someone can create one with Viewtiful Joe and Alastor in the same frame, with my name in it if possible. If you can't come up with anything I can gladly provide pictures! Thanks to those who can help!
Drake Posted October 5, 2004 Author Posted October 5, 2004 [img]http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/495479/images/joe_5_10.jpg[/img] Here I hope this works cause there are very limited pictuers and Im not quite sure what to do. ihope its enough!!!
Angelic_Voice Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 uh..i'll try... :rolleyes: [color=teal]EDIT:[/color]arrh!!! double posting..!!!XD but here is ur siggie....do ya like't..??? [color=teal]Double posting is never acceptable, especially when you know that you're doing it. In the future, use the Edit button, which allows you to edit attachments as well. -Syk3[/color]
Drake Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 Oh thank you so much. I dont know what to say im at loss for words. Thank you so much it really cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now