Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Questions are fun to anwser, so come here and ask, or answer!


Recommended Posts

Guest Little_Sage
Posted
Question about anything, and anyone can answer whatever you are asking! I had a few times were I answered my own question right at the moment I asked it. Has anyone ever done that? 0.o
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
Do you have change for a dollar?
Posted
[quote name='Midnight Rush']Do you have change for a dollar?[/quote]

lol

I have a problem.I have a singing competition in 25 minutes,and I'm sitting here.Can you fix it?

You know you love me.
Posted
These types of threads degenerate fairly quickly. The types of posts we like to see on the OtakuBoards are ones that will generate quality discussions, the "ask a question" threads do not meet that criteria.

I suggest that you look through past post for examples of both what is acceptable and what is not for threads on the OtakuBoards. Please feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators if you have any questions. Thanks.

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...