shaharazod Posted October 12, 2004 Posted October 12, 2004 ?.Waiting? Why do I feel lonely all the time, I wish your presence was still here, The days has passed yet I long to see your face, But no matter where I go, I know in my heart you left me.. You left me for something more you say, But I know truly that you left me out of sorrow and pain, Some days its hard for me to go on, But I do, because I believe you will return to me, When that day comes I don?t know, But my friend, my joy, my happiness? I will be waiting? In Darkness and Despair, I will be waiting to feel your presence near.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now