Epitome Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 [size=1]I just made this animated banner and I was wondering if someone could possibly add a border for me... thanks in advance. [url]http://img65.exs.cx/img65/8664/oceanstwelve4.gif[/url][/size]
Epitome Posted October 23, 2004 Author Posted October 23, 2004 [size=1]Awesome, thanks Nomad, and make any changes to the banner if you would like to see if you could make it look better...[/size]
Nomad Posted October 23, 2004 Posted October 23, 2004 Here's the banner. I change a few things around. The only thing I really did was remove repeated frames and leave one of them with a longer delay time. So now instead of 75 frames there are 64. And I also made your name stop for 0.25secs, instead of the 0.1secs it was originally. :D [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21324&stc=1[/IMG]
Epitome Posted October 23, 2004 Author Posted October 23, 2004 [size=1]Thanks so much Nomad. It looks great.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now