Ayokano Posted October 23, 2004 Posted October 23, 2004 I was wondering if anybody could make me a banner and avatar from the picture below. I would like both the be the maxium length and height, and for both to have a black border. I would like the banner to have all three characters on it, and the R.O.D text. For the avatar, I would just like the girl with the pink hair on it. Thank you if you make them.
qtpup Posted October 29, 2004 Posted October 29, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Arial Black]Here you go...I might have done better with a different picture. Oh and you didnt say if u wanted the background a color, so i left it white. Just tell me if you want it colored![/FONT][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/QTpup/ava.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/QTpup/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now