Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][font=Arial][size=2][color=#6699ff]Endless Dreaming
[/color][/size][/font][/b][font=Arial][size=2][color=#6633cc][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][color=#6633cc]Why can't I wake up
from this endless sleep
that holds my mind in a cloud
I've fallen so deep

I lie in this place of darkness
where nothing is clear
and I feel so lost
though I know you are near

I hear you next to me
and yet I still dream on
in a far off place
From this world I am gone

Truly I do not want to leave
to wake from my beautiful dreams
I dare not leave the worlds
where nothing is what it seems.[/color][/size][/font]
______________________________~____________________________________

If you enjoyed this, you may want to visit my otaku site, under the same username.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...