Guest rurouni2 Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 Who do you think is the cutest anime girl?
MaineOtakuNo2 Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 O man asking this is as wide as asking who is your favorite Football team to a bunch of old cranky football stars. My favorites, being poor and only watching what I can afford, has to be Rikku, from FFX, and Yuna, also from FFX. Although I don't want to make a fool of myself I must say that the hottest one I just can't put a name on. It's the melee-attacking wolf-transformer from .Hack//Twilight (the series currently on fridays at midnight I think.)
Readordie Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 Oh god...my head feels like it's about to explode...too tough of a question, you evil evil person you. But probably Merrill from Rune Soldier wins on sheer originality
Guest Deneb Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 I have a list *digs in pocket* Okay Shampoo for starters then I think the next cutest one is Motoko from Love Hina.
Kwany Kon Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 The cutest anime girl of all time is Mutsumi Otohime from Love Hina. She rules to the extrexe!!! YOU CAN NOT BEAT HER!!! I DARE ANYONE TO BEAT HER!!!
jim, hawkins Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 The cutest anime girl is faye valentine from cowboy bebop. There is no one hotter thats a cartoon then her. I gurantee it.Cowboy bebop is the greates anime so it would only make since that the greatest anime girl would come from the greatest anime.
Shugo54 Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 i think that faye valentine is the hottest anime chick. she has nice boobs,cute hair and a very nice butt. my second choice is bulma she has really huge boobs,a very nice butt (this bulma is from dragonball not DBZ not old bulma).
SlimSL Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 Well I'm addicted to Cowboy Bebop so I'm gonna say Faye Valentine for reasons that have already been stated, she is is hotter than an ancient form of Wasabi used to kill small animals. :D Second place: I have always thought that Lina Inverse from Slayers (My first anime ever!) is very cute despite the fact that she isn't nearly as perfectly propotioned as Faye, Ive always liked her, guess I got a thing for Redheads.
Billy Shears Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 Probably Riku from D.N. Angel. Always blushing, fumbling around, and making [spoiler] petty passes at Daisuke[/spoiler] makes her a cutie. I guess Risa can be cute, too, but not as cute as Riku. And then you can say that Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach is funny, too. She [spoiler] can't figure out how to use a straw?! And she loves bunnies![/spoiler] :D
Solo Tremaine Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 [COLOR=#503F86]I'm closing this thread. I'm shocked at how spammy these replies are getting. If you are going to reply to a thread like this, you could at least give a reason and try and evaluate as much as possible on that. But here I've seen virtually nothing that's worth keeping. Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts