Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[CENTER][B] :( I need serous help if anyone know about a anime or has pics of here the name:Tsukuyomi Moon Phase :if youcan id be much abilgde [/B] [/CENTER]
Thanks,
:tasty: Pupb#3
Posted
[url=http://www.jascii.net/newanime/jascii.php?jascii_view=183][u]Brief review of the first episode; includes screencaps[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4311][u]ANN's listing[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1514,tjluht,tsukuyomi___moo.html][u]Some more information[/u][/url]

For the record, I greatly enjoyed what little I've seen of this show. However, this is no way to start a series thread--OB is not a search engine, but members will be happy to provide you with pictures, news, etc. [i]if[/i] you put a little effort into your initial post. Here you might have explained why you're interested in Tsukuyomi, which would in turn have made it easier for people to recommend or describe it.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators. Thanks!

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...