MaineOtakuNo2 Posted October 29, 2004 Posted October 29, 2004 Well I wanted to present the challange to some people on here. I am looking for an avatar that could feature Bear or Balmung in deep thought. I feel like I am a deep thinker and .hack is one of my favorite animes and games. Anyways if anyone could it would be greatly appreciated considering I have no artistic talent past photography and that is very limited.
qtpup Posted October 29, 2004 Posted October 29, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Arial Black]I found this website with a lot of .hack avatars of Bear and Balmung. You can look and pick one. Oh and if you want me to do something to them in photoshop just tell me :D . [/FONT] [/COLOR] [URL=http://www.geocities.com/shin_avatar2000/Sign.htm][COLOR=Magenta]Click Here For The Site![/COLOR][/URL]
Delta Posted October 31, 2004 Posted October 31, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1] Here you go, love. Best picture of His Hotness Lord Balmung that I can find. It's so pretty that I decided not to ruin it so I hope you don't mind that he's all green and stuff. I think mint green suits him better than purple. Enjoy! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/balmung.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] .hack [b]Name:[/b] Balmung Love and Peace! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
MaineOtakuNo2 Posted November 3, 2004 Author Posted November 3, 2004 Ruin it? Impossible. Balmung is too sexay to be ruined. I say that and still redeem my manhood.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now