Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]I have decided to start an Otakuboards Pumpkin Carving Contest. You have to submit a picture of your pumpkin and what it is of.

You have to sign up by Friday, November 5th where at that time there will be more details as to what we are doing. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind... I dont think this is going to work. Maybe next year.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='chobit']Ohhhh,I had mine all ready too.[/quote]
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]Sorry chobit, maybe next year. I was thinking about it and its already after Halloween so next year Ill try to do it about a week before.

Sorry though...[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...