Kippky Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 I don't know if anybody has seen the X-episode, but I just watched it! ((The one cartoon network couldn't show and then we were all left scratching our heads and asking what? How did he get those magic bullet-things? Yeah, that one!)) Turns out they went to a hot-spring planet! ^^ (I'm bored, just post, k? 'Cause this ish just for funn!!) :wigout: And Aisha was in lava! Cause the water wasn't hot enough!
Solo Tremaine Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [COLOR=#503F86]Topics about anime should belong in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27]Anime Lounge[/URL], not the Otaku Lounge. I know the two titles are similar, but please be careful when starting new topics to make sure they belong in the right place. And there is an Outlaw Star topic already open [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=35101]here[/URL] anyway, heh. So it's also a good idea to look for threads before starting a new one. Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts