dark lord Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 does any one know if thiere ever going to show new dbz movies on cn ? and if thiere not does any one know were i can down load them
SephirothNIN Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Well since the Lord Slug movie was released a while ago, I assume they'll show it on CN fairly soon. After the 5 or 6 buu episodes are all done tho, then it's a whole more year (probably) til they have more translated, bah! But as for d/l them, try morpheus (forgot website, it's like napster but u can look for audio or visual stuff), or IRC, IRC has a crapload of people w/ all kinds of anime....stuff, anyway you'd need a good modem, a lot of time, and space if you want decent quality however. I have some and I'd sell them but.....eh I don't have the 2 VCR's to make copies, that takes $$, the whole mailing out of stuff, dunno seems full of effort, and everyone knows trying it the first step towards failing.
shibatku Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I only know about as much as SephirothNIN but I don't see much of the movies.
Trunks Kun Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I heard this somewhere... but Toonami(I think...) bought the movies 4-6(and probably 7 & 8). They've already shown the Bardok Special(before DB) and I don't know when they're gonna show the others... if they bought them(which I'm hoping they did... I wanna see them in English, yet they're probably not as good as they are in Japanese. 'cause they always take out all the good parts...[/COLOR]
dark lord Posted November 10, 2001 Author Posted November 10, 2001 u gotta tell me what serise that pic is from its incredible
Guest Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark lord [/i] [B]does any one know if thiere ever going to show new dbz movies on cn ? and if thiere not does any one know were i can down load them [/B][/QUOTE] They will be shopwing Lord Slug on cn in the near future. Kollas' Revenge (movie 5) will be released in January 2002 so it will be on tv sometime in the fall of 2002. Not sure about the rest.
Guest Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark lord [/i] [B]u gotta tell me what serise that pic is from its incredible [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]It is from Dragonball Grand Tour. [/SIZE]
Guest Vegeto SSJ5 Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Hey, I'm new, but how do you get the pics where your name is? :babble: :mrt: :whoops: :drunk: Exactly how do you do that? I have some pretty neat pics, but I can only put them on my name if you tell me how! :flaming: :mad: :angel: :bawl: :butthead:
Trunks Kun Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 you have to go into profile, then Edit Options(anyone tell me if I'm wrong) then you scroll down and go to Change Avatar. you can only customize it if you have over a certain number of posts...
coolkam007 Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i] [B]Well since the Lord Slug movie was released a while ago, I assume they'll show it on CN fairly soon. After the 5 or 6 buu episodes are all done tho, then it's a whole more year (probably) til they have more translated, bah! But as for d/l them, try morpheus (forgot website, it's like napster but u can look for audio or visual stuff), or IRC, IRC has a crapload of people w/ all kinds of anime....stuff, anyway you'd need a good modem, a lot of time, and space if you want decent quality however. I have some and I'd sell them but.....eh I don't have the 2 VCR's to make copies, that takes $$, the whole mailing out of stuff, dunno seems full of effort, and everyone knows trying it the first step towards failing. [/B][/QUOTE] .. dont be giving out links where to download full eps.. *edits posts*
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B]its 500, then u get your own avatar [/B][/QUOTE] I have to post 350 non-spam posts for my own avatar!? That sux.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now