Shredaa Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 [color=green]Hey could i get a banner of these people plz and thank you... [url="http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-games/vs-games.htm"]http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-games/vs-games.htm[/url] [No Girls Plz] :eek: lol ok thanks a lot![/color] OH YEAH PLZ ADD ONSLAUGHT.... [url="http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-games/mvc-onslaught.gif"]http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-games/mvc-onslaught.gif[/url] THX AGAIN. [color=#008080]I haven't been very good about enforcing this rule, but we ask that you place the topic of the banner in your thread name. Since yours doesn't really cover a particular franchise, the fact that you have pictures to use is sufficient enough and helps to be mentioned. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Doc Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]I'm willing to try, you might have to give me the weekend, for when next week starts, I'll be using the school comps and they have an awesome imaging prog. Is there anyone on that sight specifically you want? or just all the guys?[/color][/size][/font]
Shredaa Posted November 20, 2004 Author Posted November 20, 2004 Ummm.. for everyone willing to try... i want onslaught and 1 more guy and my name thx... :tasty:
Doc Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 Here you go, I'll pm it to you also. I hope you like it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now