Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i just want a pic of link raising his shield to defend a blast of magic from Ganondorf. below that, i want it to say "Legends Never Die" and "Ronin K" flashing back and forth. and i'd like the words to be in red if possible.
Posted
FiNiShEd... Yipee!
I Know You Are Not Going To Like It Because It Is Not What You Wanted... But Oh Well Here You Go...
[IMG]http://redeyes.250free.com/Ronins_banner.jpg[/IMG]
Hope You Like It,
[COLOR=DarkOrange]~[/COLOR][COLOR=Navy][I]Shredaa[/I][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
thas amazing!! its not to the "T", but its really nice nonetheless! if i could pay tyou for it, i would but its kinda hard over the internet. i just have to ask 1 more thing, could you please IM me the code? thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...