Onix Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]I'd like a banner-avatar set please. For the banner, the quote "I kill the spider to save the butterfly" with Xion, Knives and (if you can squeeze him in) Kabuto from Naruto. Reds, blues, and blacks as the color scheme, if it's not too much trouble. For the avatar, just a picture of Xion, maybe with the others on it if you can fit them all on an 80x150 avatar (that's the dimensions for them, right?). Thanks in advance to whoever does it. -ULX[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Doc Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]I'll give it a try, but since you didn't post any specific pictures, I had to wing it and find my own. Here's what I have for pics, I hope you approve, I'll resize them and make the banner/avi, any specific do you want your name on it, or/and do you want a border or not? I'll wing it, and hope it comes out nice if you don't reply... Oh well.[/color][/size][/font]
Onix Posted December 1, 2004 Author Posted December 1, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]My name? On the banner, if'n you please. The reason I didn't post any pictures is because I don't really care which ones people use...I didn't know they'd be hard to find (well, except Kabuto. He was a hard as hell to get when I was making that quiz...) Border? Don't go out of your way, but one would be nice. Oh, and if you could make the font for the text on the banner silver, that would be great. Thanks. -ULX[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Doc Posted December 2, 2004 Posted December 2, 2004 Here is the banner, if something isn't right, tell me, I'll fix it. I will have the avi soon. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21655[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now