Albel the Wicked Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 Will someone make me a banner? I want it to have this sword. Can it also say on it,"No soul.......no pain" or ,"No soul......no fear". I would appreciate it to go with my new signiture. Please make it in a cool font. If you can make the sword look better, then I'm nominating you for an Otakuboard award! [color=teal]I haven't been very good about enforcing this rule, but we ask that you place the topic of the banner in your thread name. Since yours doesn't really cover a particular franchise, the fact that you have a picture to use is sufficient enough and helps to be mentioned. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Tozoku Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 It's really bad, but here's my attempt: [IMG]http://tinypic.com/prtad[/IMG] [url]http://tinypic.com/prtad[/url]
Albel the Wicked Posted December 2, 2004 Author Posted December 2, 2004 I like the way that you edited the sword. That looks AWESOME. The outer edge makes it look like it is an ice blad and the inner part certainly looks a whole lot cooler. I think that I might take this, given that I just edit it a little. Such as how it says my name. I kind of change my name frequently, so, I might get rid of the name.
Tozoku Posted December 3, 2004 Posted December 3, 2004 Okay, glad you like it. ^^ Do feel free to edit, I just put the name in because the empty space was bugging me. ^_^;;
Albel the Wicked Posted December 3, 2004 Author Posted December 3, 2004 [quote name='Tozoku']Okay, glad you like it. ^^ Do feel free to edit, I just put the name in because the empty space was bugging me. ^_^;;[/quote] It wasn't edited much. I think that it looks pretty cool. I just got rid of the screen name.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now