Beorhun Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]There comes a time in every OB users life when they realize that the premade Avis aren't quite...cutting it. They want more out of that, they want a banner and a custom avi. This, is one of those stories... Alright, now that THAT's over with, I can get to asking. Yeah, if I've not made it clear, this is one of those threads. Now, this question's been asked a million times over and again, but I'd like a custom avi and a banner. I'm not trying to make this too oppressive, but I'd like the banner to have some fire, because that's the Beorhun character's main element. The avi should look something like [URL=http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=43361]this character[/URL] I'm not a very good artist, but that's kind of what I want it to look like. The Banner is free territory. Thanks! [/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Edit: Sorry, I didn't know the link was bad, I fixed it, well, I hope...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ArunueShekamari Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Here you are, hun. I cleaned 'im up a little bit and gave him colour too. I hope this is alright.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now