Idiot2.0 Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 Hi I was wondering if someone would make me an avi of a Black Mage from the Final fantasy series. I don't mean to be picky but if you would just make it to show above the shoulders. Thank you, and I know this isn't very original. I'm not trying to copy anyone it's just the Black Mage is so cool! :D
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 Here you go. Simple little Black Mage avy. ^_^ If you want something changed let me know. [COLOR=RED][B]Edit:[/B]I added your name.[/COLOR]
Idiot2.0 Posted December 4, 2004 Author Posted December 4, 2004 [QUOTE=SaiyanPrincessX]Here you go. Simple little Black Mage avy. ^_^ If you want something changed let me know.[/QUOTE] You don't need to do this, but if you would put my name on it I'd be thankfull
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now