Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=courier new]Seeing each others pictures seems to really interest you folks. Don't you think you should just put all your pics in a single thread instead of like 30 threads? Some people, like me, might be too lazy to do all that clicking :P[/FONT]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B][FONT=courier new]Seeing each others pictures seems to really interest you folks. Don't you think you should just put all your pics in a single thread instead of like 30 threads? Some people, like me, might be too lazy to do all that clicking :P[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
i think I started it:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]We did that once on the old board, it was prett cool.. but now we have new people that arent so organized..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

you calling me a newbie??? bah
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]We did that once on the old board, it was prett cool.. but now we have new people that arent so organized..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember that...It[I] was [/I] pretty cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...