Zephyr Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Time for a new banner/avi combo (after my long break from the boards) Here is what I am looking for. Avatar: Just a pic of Motoko Kusanagi (a.k.a. The Major). Not really picky. Banner: A pic (or pics) of Motoko Kusanagi, Batou, and a Tachikoma (blue, quadraped tanks). I would prefer it to be from the same picture, but I do not mind splices if one cannot be found. And the words "Stand Alone Complex" in one corner.
Delta Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1] Mmm... couldn't decide between these two but feel free to use them. (Maybe I should've saved them in .gif format...) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/lithium_flower.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/lithium_flower2.jpg[/IMG] Love and Peace! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Zephyr Posted December 11, 2004 Author Posted December 11, 2004 An amazing job, Freude. I especially like the "Section 9" and the quote at the bottom (now I wish I had thought of them :sweat: ). And your choice of Batou pics is perfect. I always find that smile amusing. Thanks a lot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now